Terni, Umbria, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.565044, 12.643751.
Terni is a city and the capital of the same name province, located in the historic zone of Umbria, central Italy. Terni is located 65 miles north from Rome and is an important tourist spot of the region, with a great number of historic landmarks like Ancient Roman Gates Porta Sant'Angelo, the Basilica of S. Valentino, an old Roman amphitheater, the Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta, San Francesco church, etc. Terni is also a small center of cultural life and sports, with plenty of facilities for soccer and athletics.
Where is Terni, Umbria, Italy on Map?
Road map of Terni, Umbria, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Terni, Umbria, Italy
Terni, Umbria, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Terni, Umbria, Italy is 42.565044, and the longitude is 12.643751. Terni, Umbria, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 33' 54.1584'' N and 12° 38' 37.5036'' E.
Terni, Umbria, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 33' 54.1584'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 38' 37.5036'' E|
Coordinates of Terni, Umbria, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)