Tieling, Liaoning, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.223827, 123.726036.
Tieling is a small city in the province of Liaoning, situated in the eastern part of China. It is situated about 70 miles north of Shenyang and is famous as the capital of the local mining area. The population of the city is estimated to be about 2.7 million people, and the town is divided into 7 sub-districts. The area is extremely rich in various natural resources, starting from coal and aluminum and ending up with gold.
Map of Tieling, Liaoning, China
Tieling, Liaoning, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tieling, Liaoning, China is 42.223827, and the longitude is 123.726036. Tieling, Liaoning, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 13' 25.7772'' N and 123° 43' 33.7296'' E.
Tieling, Liaoning, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 13' 25.7772'' N|
|DMS Long||123° 43' 33.7296'' E|
Coordinates of Tieling, Liaoning, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)