Topeka, KS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.056198, -95.695312.
Topeka is the capital city of Kansas, located on the Kansas River in Shawnee County, in the northeastern part of the state. The city is known for its history related to potato farming, as well as the capitol building built at the beginning of the 20th century. It is home to Washburn University, Washburn Institute of Technology, and Rasmussen College. Topeka Regional Airport is located about 7 miles south of the city center. Points of interest in the city include Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library, Jayhawk Tower, Evel Knievel Museum, Kansas Children's Discovery Center, West Ridge Lanes Family Fun, Topeka Civic Theatre & Academy, Jayhawk Theatre, Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site, Kansas Museum of History, Topeka Performing Arts Center, Big Shunga Park, Hills Pet Nutrition Bark Park, Kossover Tennis Court, Carousel In the Park, Kansas State Capitol, Abraham Lincoln Statue, Topeka High School, and Topeka Country Club.
Where is Topeka, KS, USA on Map?
Road map of Topeka, KS, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Topeka, KS, USA
Topeka, KS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Topeka, KS, USA is 39.056198, and the longitude is -95.695312. Topeka, KS, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 3' 22.3128'' N and 95° 41' 43.1232'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 3' 22.3128'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 41' 43.1232'' W|
Coordinates of Topeka, KS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Oneida, NY, USA (43.095654, -75.669487)
- New Rochelle, NY, USA (40.922794, -73.791809)
- Mount Vernon, NY, USA (40.916695, -73.836815)
- Middletown, NY, USA (41.450123, -74.429253)
- Lockport, NY, USA (43.170048, -78.710464)
- Lackawanna, NY, USA (42.820339, -78.843399)
- Kingston, NY, USA (41.931828, -74.011108)
- Johnstown, NY, USA (43.010265, -74.383682)
- Gloversville, NY, USA (43.052845, -74.363762)
- Glens Falls, NY, USA (43.311825, -73.655975)