Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.447571, -2.726343.
Totally Wicked Stadium is a modern facility and an 18,000 capacity stadium, located at McManus Dr, Peasley Cross Ln, Saint Helens, United Kingdom. It is home to St Helens professional rugby league team and Liverpool F. C. Reserves. Formerly known as Langtree Park, opened in February 2012, designed by Barr Construction, owned and operated by St Helens R.F.C., Totally Wicked Stadium is also used for conferences, meetings, dinners, exhibitions, launches, and other events. The stadium is located about 1.5 miles from St Helens, and less than half an hour’s drive away from Liverpool and Manchester city centers.
* Totally Wicked Stadium will host three group matches of the 2021 Rugby League World Cup.
Where is Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, UK on Map?
Road map of Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, UK
Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, UK is 53.447571, and the longitude is -2.726343. Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 26' 51.2556'' N and 2° 43' 34.8348'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 26' 51.2556'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 43' 34.8348'' W|
Coordinates of Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)