Trani, Apulia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.266666, 16.416668.
A small city of Trani is a community situated in the region of Apulia, southern Italy. The city can be found about 40 miles away of the city of Bari and is a known resort and coastal city. It was established in the times of the Ancient Rome as there are references to the town of Turenum, believed to be the ancestor of the modern day's city. During the 11th -12th century there was a large number of Jewish residents living in the town. Since the city is a home to a small port, it has been a key center of transport and commerce since the early Middle Ages. Trani is a great destination for those who are looking for some nice seaside vacation destination. There are many landmarks as well as many great places to stay and nice places to try the local wines.
Map of Trani, Apulia, Italy
Trani, Apulia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Trani, Apulia, Italy is 41.266666, and the longitude is 16.416668. Trani, Apulia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 15' 59.9976'' N and 16° 25' 0.0048'' E.
Trani, Apulia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 15' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 25' 0.0048'' E|
Coordinates of Trani, Apulia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)