Olbia, Sassari, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.916668, 9.500000.
A small city of Olbia is situated in the province of Sassari which is a part of Sardinia, in western Italy. As the name of the city suggests, it was established by the Greek settlers who began living there in the 8th-7th centuries BC. During the Middle Ages the name of the city was changed to Civita, and later on it was changed again to Terranova Pausania. The current name was given to the city after the World War II. Olbia is a center of agriculture and it has a large office of Italia Air situated in the small local airport. The attractions of Olbia include some ruins of the buildings of the Roman times, Church of St. Paul Apostle, San Simpllicio cathedral, the Castle of Pedres, a few local parks, and a number of very good places to eat.
Map of Olbia, Sassari, Italy
Olbia, Sassari, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Olbia, Sassari, Italy is 40.916668, and the longitude is 9.500000. Olbia, Sassari, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 55' 0.0048'' N and 9° 30' 0.0000'' E.
Olbia, Sassari, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 55' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 30' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Olbia, Sassari, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)