Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.116177, 7.742615.
Turin (Torino) is a wonderful historic city located in the northwest of Italy, in a close proximity to the Alps. It is estimated that the city will shortly become a 1-mln people settlement. Torino is the capital of Pedimonte region and is a key business and tourist center of the region. It is famous with its gorgeous architecture, numerous parks and boulevards, amazing local cuisine and art-galleries.
Map of Turin, Italy
Turin, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Turin, Italy is 45.116177, and the longitude is 7.742615. Turin, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 6' 58.2372'' N and 7° 44' 33.4140'' E.
Turin, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 6' 58.2372'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 44' 33.4140'' E|
Coordinates of Turin, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Milan, Lombardy, Italy (45.464664, 9.188540)
- Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy (37.075474, 15.286586)
- Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy (45.438759, 12.327145)
- Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.773540, 12.239712)
- Livorno, Tuscany, Italy (43.548473, 10.310567)
- Bassano del Grappa, Province of Vicenza, Italy (45.765728, 11.727275)
- Montecatini Terme, Province of Pistoia, Italy (43.880852, 10.775525)
- Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy (41.230618, 16.293224)
- Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy (40.725925, 8.555683)
- L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy (42.349850, 13.399509)