Upper Sandusky, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.827278, -83.281311.
Upper Sandusky is a town in central Ohio, USA, about 65 miles north of Columbus. It is an old settlement which was named after a small indigenous village situated at the same place. The word "Upper" in the name means that it is situated near a small river, which is the Sandusky River. The town is known as the place where Neil Armstrong, the first man to step on the Moon, was raised. In modern day, the population of the town is about 65 hundred people.
Where is Upper Sandusky, OH, USA on Map?
Road map of Upper Sandusky, OH, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Upper Sandusky, OH, USA
Upper Sandusky, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Upper Sandusky, OH, USA is 40.827278, and the longitude is -83.281311. Upper Sandusky, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 49' 38.2008'' N and 83° 16' 52.7196'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 49' 38.2008'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 16' 52.7196'' W|
Coordinates of Upper Sandusky, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)