Urumqi, Xinjiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.825592, 87.616852.
Urumqi, the former city of Dihua, is the capital of Xinjiang autonomous region, China. The population of the city is close to 3.5 million people. The city is famous with modern infrastructure, warm summers and cold winters, numerous bazaars and exhibitions, but sadly, the city also has got the fame of one of the most polluted cities in the country.
Where is Urumqi, Xinjiang, China on Map?
Road map of Urumqi, Xinjiang, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Urumqi, Xinjiang, China
Urumqi, Xinjiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Urumqi, Xinjiang, China is 43.825592, and the longitude is 87.616852. Urumqi, Xinjiang, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 49' 32.1312'' N and 87° 37' 0.6672'' E.
Urumqi, Xinjiang, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 49' 32.1312'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 37' 0.6672'' E|
Coordinates of Urumqi, Xinjiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)