Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.876263, 90.379631.
A small satellite town of Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh, Uttara located to the north from the city center and slightly to the west from the most populous satellite city of Dhaka, Tongi. Uttara has the population close to 35,000 people and is considered one of the riches neighborhoods of the capital city. There are residential areas, with very comfortable modern blocks, provided with all traditional social and other services.
Where is Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh is 23.876263, and the longitude is 90.379631. Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 52' 34.5468'' N and 90° 22' 46.6716'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 52' 34.5468'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 22' 46.6716'' E|
Coordinates of Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chandra, Bangladesh (23.148726, 90.663078)
- Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.822350, 90.365417)
- Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.895445, 91.533592)
- Dalagram, Bangladesh (25.999601, 89.240723)
- Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh (23.038628, 91.518440)
- Daudpur, Bangladesh (25.396395, 89.116692)
- Jagannathpur, Upazila, Bangladesh (24.753710, 91.559608)
- Magura, Bangladesh (23.490938, 89.421135)
- Bhatiari, Bangladesh (22.467989, 91.727425)
- Kaliakair, Bangladesh (24.069452, 90.222122)