Van Buren, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.436657, -94.348076.
One of the outskirts neighborhoods of Fort Smith, Van Buren is a small town in the westernmost part of Arkansas, USA. It is one of the largest outskirt districts of the city, with the population exceeding 22,000 people. Van Buren can be found on the banks of the Arkansas River and it is a transport town, with two important roads, Interstate 40 and Interstate 540 crossing there. The town is a small service and cultural center, with a long history and plenty of landmarks and examples of old architecture. There is King Opera House in the town, built in the late 19th century and known as a key venue for various concerts and cultural events. Van Buren is famous also for its very beautiful old railway station building.
Map of Van Buren, AR, USA
Van Buren, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Van Buren, AR, USA is 35.436657, and the longitude is -94.348076. Van Buren, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 26' 11.9652'' N and 94° 20' 53.0736'' W.
Van Buren, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 26' 11.9652'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 20' 53.0736'' W|
Coordinates of Van Buren, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)