Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.438759, 12.327145.
Venice is an amazingly beautiful old city and the center of Metropolitan City of Venice, located on 118 islands scattered in the in-shore area of the Adriatic sea in north eastern Italy. The city was established in about the 4th century BC and since then it has been a key educational, cultural, commercial, and tourism center of the region, as well as the venue for a huge number of concerts, festivals, fairs, and other events. The city is not too crowded, with the population of just about 420 thousand people. The city used to be one of the main ports in the region, that is why it used to be taken by a number of empires and kings. In the Middle ages, Venice was one of the most importance centers of enlightenment and cultural development, with a large number of painters and artists working there. Today, Venice is a center of tourism and shopping, with the landmarks like San Marco Square, a large number of cathedrals and bridges, beautiful canals and gondolas, numerous carnivals and cultural events, etc.
Map of Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy is 45.438759, and the longitude is 12.327145. Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 26' 19.5324'' N and 12° 19' 37.7220'' E.
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 26' 19.5324'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 19' 37.7220'' E|
Coordinates of Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sanremo, Liguria, Italy (43.816666, 7.783333)
- Modica, Sicily, Italy (36.849998, 14.766667)
- Bitonto, Apulia, Italy (41.116669, 16.683332)
- Bisceglie, Apulia, Italy (41.243057, 16.505278)
- Trani, Apulia, Italy (41.266666, 16.416668)
- Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy (44.389442, 7.547778)
- Faenza, Emilia-Romagna, Italy (44.285557, 11.883333)
- Agrigento, Sicily, Italy (37.316666, 13.583333)
- Benevento, Campania, Italy (41.133331, 14.783333)
- Olbia, Sassari, Italy (40.916668, 9.500000)