L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.349850, 13.399509.
L'Aquila is a wonderful small city and the capital of the Province of L'Aquila in central Italian peninsula. Just like most of the Italian cities, L'Aquila is a quiet and beautiful place, with old architecture and Medieval setting. The city is very old and was established in the late 13th century by a German Emperor who was ruling the area in those times. The places to see in the city include traditional downtown buildings like the Duomo, the central square, the castle, city's parks and markets, as well as the small churches and cafes.
Map of L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy
L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy is 42.349850, and the longitude is 13.399509. L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 20' 59.4600'' N and 13° 23' 58.2324'' E.
L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 20' 59.4600'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 23' 58.2324'' E|
Coordinates of L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)