Vulcan, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.405891, -113.253250.
Vulcan is a small town in southern Alberta, Canada, located on Highway 23, which leads to the neighboring large cities. It was incorporated as a town on June 15, 1921. Vulcan Tourism & Trek Centre, situated at 105 Centre Street, looks like a landed space station built in 1998. It is especially visited by Star Trek fans. You can find a gift shop and a large collection of Memorabilia at the center. Vulcan Starship Monument is located nearby. Local attractions also include the Vulcan Historical Museum, Vulcan Swimming Pool, Vulcan Community Garden, Vulcan Town Arena, Vulcan Municipality Park, and so on. The town's economy is based on tourism and agriculture. Vulcan Airport serves the area.
Where is Vulcan, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Vulcan, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vulcan, AB, Canada
Vulcan, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vulcan, AB, Canada is 50.405891, and the longitude is -113.253250. Vulcan, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 24' 21.2076'' N and 113° 15' 11.7000'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 24' 21.2076'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 15' 11.7000'' W|
Coordinates of Vulcan, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)