Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.031635, 4.654641.
Waddinxveen is a small town in the Netherlands, located on the Gouwe River in the western part of the country. The history of the town dates back to as early as the 13th century and is linked to the name of Floris IV, the Count of Holland. Modern times town is famous for its lift bridge over the Gouwe River, which is a vertical lift bridge for providing the access to Rotterdam for large cargo ships. Waddinxveen is situated 22 kilometers northeast of Rotterdam and 72 kilometers southwest of Amsterdam. Notable people from the town include musicians Robert Westerholt and Martijn Westerholt, singer and songwriter Sharon den Adel, etc.
Where is Waddinxveen, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Waddinxveen, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Waddinxveen, Netherlands
Waddinxveen, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Waddinxveen, Netherlands is 52.031635, and the longitude is 4.654641. Waddinxveen, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 1' 53.8860'' N and 4° 39' 16.7076'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 1' 53.8860'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 39' 16.7076'' E|
Coordinates of Waddinxveen, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)