Wadwan, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.077618, 74.677933.
Wadwan is a remote community in Jammu and Kashmir, northern India, situated in the highlands, to the west from the city of Srinagar. The community of the village is dominantly Muslim, and there are two small mosques located in the village. Wadwan is known as the birthplace of Rajendra Tikku, a famous India architect and sculptor.
Map of Wadwan, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Wadwan, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wadwan, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 34.077618, and the longitude is 74.677933. Wadwan, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 4' 39.4248'' N and 74° 40' 40.5588'' E.
Wadwan, Jammu and Kashmir, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 4' 39.4248'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 40' 40.5588'' E|
Coordinates of Wadwan, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)