Wasilla, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 61.581390, -149.439438.
A small town of Wasilla is situated in central Alaska, in the region known as Matanuska-Sustina in north western USA. It is one of the remote neighborhoods of Anchorage, the largest urban zone of Alaska, with the total population close to 400,000 people. Established in the early 20th century, the town has got its name after one of the local chiefs who might have been of Russian origins. Today, there are about 8,000 people living in the town, making it the 5th most populated towns in the state. Those who come to visit the town in winter can enjoy observing beautiful glacier snows, and those who decided to visit the town in summer can explore local forests and lakes, stay in a cabin near the Wasilla Lake, hike and enjoy the amazing unforgettable atmosphere.
Map of Wasilla, AK, USA
Wasilla, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wasilla, AK, USA is 61.581390, and the longitude is -149.439438. Wasilla, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 61° 34' 53.0040'' N and 149° 26' 21.9768'' W.
Wasilla, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||61° 34' 53.0040'' N|
|DMS Long||149° 26' 21.9768'' W|
Coordinates of Wasilla, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)