West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.978624, 87.747803.
West Bengal is the fourth most populous state of India, located in the easternmost part of the country, on the border with Bangladesh. The total population of the state is over 91 million people. The state is a cultural center famous with numerous festivals and celebrations, and so on.
Map of West Bengal, India
West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of West Bengal, India is 22.978624, and the longitude is 87.747803. West Bengal, India is located at India country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 58' 43.0464'' N and 87° 44' 52.0908'' E.
West Bengal, India elevation is 24 meters height, that is equal to 79 feet.
West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 58' 43.0464'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 44' 52.0908'' E|
|Elevation (m)||24 m|
|Elevation (f)||79 feet|
Coordinates of West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in India
Also check out these related States.
- Telangana, India (17.123184, 79.208824)
- Madhya Pradesh, India (23.473324, 77.947998)
- Haryana, India (29.238478, 76.431885)
- Chhattisgarh, India (21.295132, 81.828232)
- Haryana, India (29.065773, 76.040497)
- Bhitarwar, Madhya Pradesh, India (25.794033, 78.116531)
- Maharashtra, India (19.601194, 75.552979)
- Tripura, India (23.745127, 91.746826)
- Chandoor, Telangana, India (17.874857, 78.100815)
- Karnataka, India (15.317277, 75.713890)