Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.572645, 88.363892.
One of the biggest cities of India, Kolkata is a capital of West Bengal state located on the Hooghly river. It is known for its port, highly advanced educational establishments, beautiful palaces and ancient temples, as well as modern new districts and very low crime rates. Kokalta is important economic, political, cultural, and educational center of today's India.
Where is Kolkata, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Kolkata, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Kolkata, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kolkata, West Bengal, India is 22.572645, and the longitude is 88.363892. Kolkata, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 34' 21.5220'' N and 88° 21' 50.0112'' E.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 34' 21.5220'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 21' 50.0112'' E|
Coordinates of Kolkata, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)