Kirrawee, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.033749, 151.071198.
Kirrawee is a small town in New South Wales and one of the outskirts of Sydney, Australia. It can be found about 18 miles south of the city center and is a home to about 9 thousand people. Kirrawee was established about 100 years ago and has been developing as a typical rural community in the far neighborhood of the city. The town is situated close to the Royal National Park which is definitely the main attraction of the area. Plenty of tourists come to visit the park and they reach Kirrawee, either by highways or by railroad. The town has clear two parts, one of which is purely residential and the other is rather industrial and commercial, with a few small factories, businesses, gas stations, etc.
Map of Kirrawee, NSW, Australia
Kirrawee, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kirrawee, NSW, Australia is -34.033749, and the longitude is 151.071198. Kirrawee, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 2' 1.4964'' S and 151° 4' 16.3128'' E.
Kirrawee, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 2' 1.4964'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 4' 16.3128'' E|
Coordinates of Kirrawee, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)