Wollombi, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.932522, 151.133011.
Wollombi is a town in eastern New South Wales, Australia, situated about 18 miles away of the ocean shores. The town is surrounded with wonderful thick forests, and it is a wonderful place to live for families. Currently, the population is close to 400 people. There is a famous winery in Wollombi, producing very high quality wine.
Where is Wollombi, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Wollombi, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wollombi, NSW, Australia
Wollombi, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wollombi, NSW, Australia is -32.932522, and the longitude is 151.133011. Wollombi, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 55' 57.0792'' S and 151° 7' 58.8396'' E.
Wollombi, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 55' 57.0792'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 7' 58.8396'' E|
Coordinates of Wollombi, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)