Wood Dale, Illinois, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.963055, -87.978333.
A small town of Wood Dale is one of the neighborhoods of the city of Chicago in Illinois, the northern US. It is a small rural community situated on a wonderful setting, between a number of forests and green areas like Maple Meadows County Forest, Salt Creek Marsh Forest, and others. The famous O'Hare International Airport is located right near the town. The town was established in the late 19th century and named after one of the earliest settlers, Lester's Station, but later on renamed in Wood Dale. The community is nice and it embraces about 53 hundred families currently residing there. The town is a small center of services, and there are also a few small businesses located in Wood Dale, including Videojet and Power Solutions.
Map of Wood Dale, Illinois, the US
Wood Dale, Illinois, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wood Dale, Illinois, the US is 41.963055, and the longitude is -87.978333. Wood Dale, Illinois, the US is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 57' 46.9980'' N and 87° 58' 41.9988'' W.
Wood Dale, Illinois, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 57' 46.9980'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 58' 41.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Wood Dale, Illinois, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)