Wuhan, Hubei, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.583332, 114.283333.
Wuhan is a large city and the capital of Hubei province in central China. The city has got the nickname Chinese Chicago and is an important center of transportation, commerce, entertainment, and culture. The first settlement was established in the area in th 16th century BC and it used to be the capital of a few historic Chinese Empires. Modern day's Wuhan is a modern city, with proper up-to-date infrastructure and the population close to 10 million people. Located on the banks of the Yangtze River, Wuhan is famous with its bridges and skyscrapers as well. Local culture is unique. There is a special dialect and a special cousin in Wuhan and its neighborhoods. Wuhan Opera House is very famous and considered to be the oldest one in the country.
Map of Wuhan, Hubei, China
Wuhan, Hubei, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wuhan, Hubei, China is 30.583332, and the longitude is 114.283333. Wuhan, Hubei, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 34' 59.9952'' N and 114° 16' 59.9988'' E.
Wuhan, Hubei, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 34' 59.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 16' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Wuhan, Hubei, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)