Yellowknife, NT, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 62.453972, -114.371788.
Yellowknife is a small town in North Territories of Canada which is playing the role of the capital of the community of NT. It is located to the north of the Great Slave Lake and has the population slightly exceeding 20,000 people. The town was founded in the beginning of the last century in those times when gold was found in those territories. However, the modern days' Yellowknife known for its small diamond processing businesses.
Map of Yellowknife, NT, Canada
Yellowknife, NT, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yellowknife, NT, Canada is 62.453972, and the longitude is -114.371788. Yellowknife, NT, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 62° 27' 14.2992'' N and 114° 22' 18.4368'' W.
Yellowknife, NT, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||62° 27' 14.2992'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 22' 18.4368'' W|
Coordinates of Yellowknife, NT, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)