Youngstown, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.247890, -79.048180.
Youngstown is a village and part of the Buffalo–Niagara Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area in Niagara County, the state of New York, USA, located on the US-Canada border. It is famous for its annual sailing events, including known Youngstown Level Regatta, one of the most famous amateur sailing competitions in the world. The village was named after John Young and has a total area of 1.34 sq mi (3.46 km2). Old Fort Niagara is one of the main attractions in the village. Other points of interest in the village include Fort Niagara State Park, Old Fort Niagara Lighthouse, Youngstown Harbor, Veterans Park, Fort Niagara State Park Beach, and so on.
Where is Youngstown, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Youngstown, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Youngstown, NY, USA
Youngstown, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Youngstown, NY, USA is 43.247890, and the longitude is -79.048180. Youngstown, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 14' 52.4040'' N and 79° 2' 53.4480'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 14' 52.4040'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 2' 53.4480'' W|
Coordinates of Youngstown, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)