Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.774916, -102.586899.
Zacatecas is a large city and the capital of the same name state in Mexico. The city's population is close to 140,000 people, and this historic city was founded over 5 centuries ago. Tourists come to visit this beautiful city in Central Mexico to see its historic architecture, numerous museums, parks, and modern shopping centers. The main landmarks of Zacatecas include Toma de Zacatecas Museum, the Cerro de la Bufa, Zacatecas Cathedral, Plaza de Armas and historic city center, and so on.
Where is Zacatecas, Mexico on Map?
Road map of Zacatecas, Mexico shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Zacatecas, Mexico
Zacatecas, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zacatecas, Mexico is 22.774916, and the longitude is -102.586899. Zacatecas, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 46' 29.6976'' N and 102° 35' 12.8364'' W.
|DMS Lat||22° 46' 29.6976'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 35' 12.8364'' W|
Coordinates of Zacatecas, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)