Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.641668, -101.551697.
Located on the southwestern part of Mexican shores, Zihuatanejo is a city in the state of Guerrero, which can be found about 150 miles west of Acapulco. It is a very old settlement established way before the birth of Christ. There are plenty of evidence to the fact that it was an advanced center of Aztec culture, however, the settlement has not been developing too fast. Until the 19th century, it has been a kind of small fishing town, which later on started developing as a business and commercial center as well. Today, it is a home to over 100,000 people, and it is a trade city, with a large port and a few great beaches located in the neighborhood.
Map of Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico
Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico is 17.641668, and the longitude is -101.551697. Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 38' 30.0048'' N and 101° 33' 6.1092'' W.
Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 38' 30.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 33' 6.1092'' W|
Coordinates of Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)