Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.049999, -122.316666.
A large city of Abbotsford is a part of British Columbia province, situated in the western Canada. The city can be found in the south westernmost part of the country, it the Pacific coastal area. The first town was founded there in the early 19th century by a group of settlers and shortly it became a center of farming and especially livestock product producing. Abbotsford became a town in the late 19th century, and in the middle of the last century it became a city. Today, with the population quickly approaching 150 thousand people, Abbotsford is among the largest and the most crowded cities of the province. The city is a center of cultural life, with many theaters, parks, shopping and accommodation facilities, modern education and health care establishments.
Map of Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Abbotsford, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Abbotsford, BC, Canada is 49.049999, and the longitude is -122.316666. Abbotsford, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 2' 59.9964'' N and 122° 18' 59.9976'' W.
Abbotsford, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 2' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 18' 59.9976'' W|
Coordinates of Abbotsford, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)
- Neuville, QC, Canada (46.700001, -71.583336)
- Murdochville, QC, Canada (48.966667, -65.500000)