St Albert, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.630474, -113.625641.
St Albert is a small town and the neighborhood of Edmonton city in the state of Alberta, central Canada. The town was established in the middle of the 19th century and received the status of a town at the beginning of the 20th century. It is a small education and cultural center, with interesting old architecture and plenty of galleries, concert halls and various venues for cultural events.
Where is St Albert, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of St Albert, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of St Albert, AB, Canada
St Albert, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St Albert, AB, Canada is 53.630474, and the longitude is -113.625641. St Albert, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 37' 49.7064'' N and 113° 37' 32.3076'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 37' 49.7064'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 37' 32.3076'' W|
Coordinates of St Albert, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)