Achiltibuie, Ullapool, Highland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.024811, -5.352271.
Achiltibuie is a small remote village located in the district of Ullapool, Scotland. The village is over 200 years old and is one of the northernmost settlements in the British islands. It is used mainly for scientific purposes, as well as a venue for competitions in extreme sports.
Where is Achiltibuie, Ullapool, Highland, UK on Map?
Road map of Achiltibuie, Ullapool, Highland, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Achiltibuie, Ullapool, Highland, UK
Achiltibuie, Ullapool, Highland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Achiltibuie, Ullapool, Highland, UK is 58.024811, and the longitude is -5.352271. Achiltibuie, Ullapool, Highland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 1' 29.3196'' N and 5° 21' 8.1756'' W.
|DMS Lat||58° 1' 29.3196'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 21' 8.1756'' W|
Coordinates of Achiltibuie, Ullapool, Highland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)