Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.876812, -0.593461.
Eaton Bray is a small and very old historic settlement situated about 9 miles west of the city of Dunstable, southern UK. The name of the village is believed to be derived from a local expression saying "a farm near the river". The village was established in the 12th century, and it underwent the most of its development in the Victoriam era. Eaton Bay is a home to a wonderful relic of architecture, Church of St Mary, built in the 16th century.
Map of Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK
Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK is 51.876812, and the longitude is -0.593461. Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 52' 36.5232'' N and 0° 35' 36.4596'' W.
Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 52' 36.5232'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 35' 36.4596'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)
- Stansted, Essex, UK (51.904949, 0.202641)