Ada, OK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.774532, -96.678345.
Ada is a small town in Pontotok county in central Oklahoma. The first settlement was established there in the second half of the 19th century by a group of settlers from Texas. There is a number of landmarks and historic places in the town like Pontotoc County Courthouse, Ada Public Library, Sugg Clinic, Bebee Field Round House, as well as the buildings of Wintersmith Park Historic District. The population of the town is close to 17,000 people,and it is an important transportation center, which can also be reached by railways.
Map of Ada, OK, USA
Ada, OK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ada, OK, USA is 34.774532, and the longitude is -96.678345. Ada, OK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 46' 28.3152'' N and 96° 40' 42.0420'' W.
Ada, OK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 46' 28.3152'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 40' 42.0420'' W|
Coordinates of Ada, OK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)