Adrian, MI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.897549, -84.037163.
Adrian is a city in Lenawee County, Michigan, USA, located in the southern part of the state and about 70 miles southwest of Detroit. It is the seat of the county and a key cultural center of the state, with quite a developed industry. The city is known as "the maple city" because of its maple trees. It was founded by Addison Comstock on June 18, 1826, and incorporated as a city in 1853. U.S. Route 223 and Lenawee County Airport serve the area. The city is home to Siena Heights University, Jackson College, and Adrian College. Points of interest in Adrian include the Croswell Opera House, Comstock Park, Island Park, Arrington Ice Arena, Trestle Park, Lenawee Historical Society, and so on.
Where is Adrian, MI, USA on Map?
Road map of Adrian, MI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Adrian, MI, USA
Adrian, MI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Adrian, MI, USA is 41.897549, and the longitude is -84.037163. Adrian, MI, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 53' 51.1764'' N and 84° 2' 13.7868'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 53' 51.1764'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 2' 13.7868'' W|
Coordinates of Adrian, MI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)