Ahmedgarh, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.683264, 75.828102.
Ahmedgarh is a large municipality in the district of Sangrur, located 6 miles south from the city Ludhiana in Indian state of Punjab. The number of people residing in Ahmedgarh is close to 30,000 people, and it is a key agricultural center of the region, with a number of farms producing cotton and wheat. There is an old Shreyans Paper producing company in the town. It is considered that a historic local school was the first one opened in the area in the 70s of the last century.
Where is Ahmedgarh, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Ahmedgarh, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ahmedgarh, Punjab, India
Ahmedgarh, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ahmedgarh, Punjab, India is 30.683264, and the longitude is 75.828102. Ahmedgarh, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 40' 59.7504'' N and 75° 49' 41.1672'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 40' 59.7504'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 49' 41.1672'' E|
Coordinates of Ahmedgarh, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)