Pugal, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.500000, 72.800003.
Pugal is a small town in situated in the northern part of the state of Rajasthan, located in the north western part of India. It is a part of the region known as Bikaner and is a home to about 64 hundred people. The town was established about 150 years ago and was a settlement of farmers who were mainly employed in livestock. The community of the town is multi-religious and it is possible to see a number of mosques as well as a number of Hindu temples in Pugal. There are also a few quite good accommodation options in the town, which include a couple of local hotels in the downtown area. The town is known for its very good farmer's markets where it is possible to get fresh veggies and fruit year round.
Map of Pugal, Rajasthan, India
Pugal, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pugal, Rajasthan, India is 28.500000, and the longitude is 72.800003. Pugal, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 30' 0.0000'' N and 72° 48' 0.0108'' E.
Pugal, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 30' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 48' 0.0108'' E|
Coordinates of Pugal, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)