New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.379999, 78.480003.
New Terhi is a town and a large settlement situated in the western part of the state of Uttarakhand, India. It is the seat of the same name municipality and a home to about 25,000 people. Established in the end of the 19th century, the town is a typical agricultural agricultural settlement, with plenty of fields and farms surrounding the area. The nature around New Terhi is beautiful and green, and also there are a few tourist attractions in the town. Those includes a few old temples and buildings in the downtown area. Besides, there are a few picturesque lakes and parks in the area. New Terhi is a center of education and there is a university, as well as a few colleges in the town.
Map of New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India
New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India is 30.379999, and the longitude is 78.480003. New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 22' 47.9964'' N and 78° 28' 48.0108'' E.
New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 22' 47.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 28' 48.0108'' E|
Coordinates of New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)