Usar, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.291109, 73.131744.
Usar is a small town and a neighborhood of Roha and Khargaon cities in the state of Maharashta, India. The district is located near the river of Kindalika and is a typical eastern Indian community. The town is mainly famous for being located very close to the facilities of Kelzai Mineral waters. The area can become a point of interest only because of its unique and truly beautiful nature which includes green forests in the highland areas and plenty of interesting fauna and flora. It is possible to spend days exploring local hills and finding small creeks, waterfalls, interesting plants or birds. An old Talgad fortress and a few historic temples are located in the neighborhood.
Map of Usar, Maharashtra, India
Usar, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Usar, Maharashtra, India is 18.291109, and the longitude is 73.131744. Usar, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 17' 27.9924'' N and 73° 7' 54.2784'' E.
Usar, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 17' 27.9924'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 7' 54.2784'' E|
Coordinates of Usar, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)