Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.580000, 77.849998.
Idappadi, known also as Edappadi, is a large town situated in the district of Salem which is in the north western Tamil Nadu, southern India. Despite being not as large as the cities usually are in the area, the town is enjoying extremely busy commercial and business life, as well as is a center of industry, manufacturing, agriculture, farming, and other fields. There are many small and medium companies producing various crops, textiles, parts and elements for machinery, various consumers' products, etc. The community includes about 57 thousand people, with most of the population speaking Thamil as their first language. Agriculture and weaving are the most popular occupations among the local residents.
Map of Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India is 11.580000, and the longitude is 77.849998. Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 34' 48.0000'' N and 77° 50' 59.9928'' E.
Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 34' 48.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 50' 59.9928'' E|
Coordinates of Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)