Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.924999, 71.659721.
Chitalwana is a small agricultural town situated in the south western part of the state of Rajasthan, which is in north western India, right near the disputer territories of Jammu and Kashmir. Chitalwana is a part of Jalore district and is one of the least developed communities, which is not provided even with basic services and amenities. The water for irrigation and living is provided by the river Luni passing by in the neighborhood. Currently, the population of the town is estimated to be close to 83 hundred people, which is approximately 135 families. There are no health care of education facilities around, so the literacy level of the population is extremely low.
Map of Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India
Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India is 24.924999, and the longitude is 71.659721. Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 55' 29.9964'' N and 71° 39' 34.9956'' E.
Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 55' 29.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 39' 34.9956'' E|
Coordinates of Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)