Sirsi, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.619500, 74.835403.
Sirsi is a large town situated in the central part of the state of Karnataka, India, and known for its amazing natural setting. It is a town located right near a few natural preserves where it is possible to see the examples of local fauna like tigers, elephants, etc. Sirsi is a town built near a small temple built as early as in the 16th century. The number of residents of the town is close to 65 thousand people but the total number of residents it its municipal area is estimated to be near 150 thousand people making the municipality one of the largest in the area. The main occupation of the residents include agriculture and services. Cultural life of the area is very vivid and there is a number of amateur theaters and music establishments in the town. Tourists come to the area in order to explore local culture and the natural attractions like the parks, numerous falls, temples, monasteries, caves, and so on.
Map of Sirsi, Karnataka, India
Sirsi, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sirsi, Karnataka, India is 14.619500, and the longitude is 74.835403. Sirsi, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 37' 10.2000'' N and 74° 50' 7.4508'' E.
Sirsi, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 37' 10.2000'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 50' 7.4508'' E|
Coordinates of Sirsi, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)