Airdrie, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.291668, -114.014442.
Airdrie is a small city situated in the neighborhood of Calgary in the central part of Alberta, Canada. With the population close to 70 thousand people, Airdrie is one of the most populated neighborhoods of Calgary. Established slightly over 130 years ago, the town emerged at the times when the first railroad was being built in the region. Currently, the city is developing very rapidly and since the first year of the current century, the population of Airfrie has tripled. The city is an interesting place to stay for a few days in and get to know its life and community. The most popular landmarks of the city include Nose Creek Valley and Park, Bose Creek Museum, Iron Horse Park, Bert Church Theater, as well as numerous festivals, celebrations, and even a Rodeo Day.
Map of Airdrie, AB, Canada
Airdrie, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Airdrie, AB, Canada is 51.291668, and the longitude is -114.014442. Airdrie, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 17' 30.0048'' N and 114° 0' 51.9912'' W.
Airdrie, AB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 17' 30.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 0' 51.9912'' W|
Coordinates of Airdrie, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)