Edmonton, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.631611, -113.323975.
Edmonton is a large city in Alberta, Canada, with the population close to 815,000 people. It is an important transportation, educational and cultural center of the region, with a few world-class hotels, educational establishments and business centers. The city is a major attraction for tourists and travelers, with its modern architecture and historic monuments, advanced service infrastructure and recreation facilities.
Where is Edmonton, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Edmonton, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Edmonton, AB, Canada
Edmonton, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Edmonton, AB, Canada is 53.631611, and the longitude is -113.323975. Edmonton, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 37' 53.7996'' N and 113° 19' 26.3100'' W.
Edmonton, AB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 37' 53.7996'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 19' 26.3100'' W|
Coordinates of Edmonton, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)