Alexander, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.843075, -103.642700.
Located in the western North Dakota, Alexander is a typical small town in the region, situated near Watford City. It is a small town in McKenzie County, and today's population of Alexander is close to 225 people. It was founded in the mid-1900s and given the name after one of the local activists of those times. It can be found quite close to the border between North Dakota and Montana, and the town is a pretty nice and quiet community. There are a couple of small hotels and nice places to eat, as well as a few parks. There is even a small museum, Lewis & Clark Trail Museum situated in the town. Two small lakes can be found about a miles south of the town.
Map of Alexander, ND, USA
Alexander, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alexander, ND, USA is 47.843075, and the longitude is -103.642700. Alexander, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 50' 35.0700'' N and 103° 38' 33.7200'' W.
Alexander, ND, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Alexander, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 50' 35.0700'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 38' 33.7200'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Alexander, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)
- Kelso, CA, USA (35.012363, -115.653625)
- Niland, CA, USA (33.237930, -115.514809)
- Mecca, CA, USA (33.576630, -116.070305)
- Brawley, CA, USA (32.968784, -115.534950)