Alexandria, LA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.284788, -92.471176.
Alexandria, nicknamed "Alex", is a city in Louisiana, United States, located on the south shores of the Red River in the central part of the state. It is the seat of Rapides Parish as well as one of the largest cities in the state. The city was incorporated in 1818. Points of interest in the city include The Alexandria Museum of Art, Louisiana History Museum, Kent Plantation House, Compton Park, Rapides Parish Coliseum, Four Seasons Bowling Center, River Oaks Square Arts Center, Alexandria Levee Park Recreation Area, and Memorial Park. Alexandria International Airport is situated to the northwest of the city center. Esler Regional Airport in Pineville is also close to the city. Louisiana Christian University in Pineville is 2 miles away from Alexandria. Interstate 49 serves the area.
Where is Alexandria, LA, USA on Map?
Road map of Alexandria, LA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alexandria, LA, USA
Alexandria, LA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alexandria, LA, USA is 31.284788, and the longitude is -92.471176. Alexandria, LA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 17' 5.2368'' N and 92° 28' 16.2336'' W.
|DMS Lat||31° 17' 5.2368'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 28' 16.2336'' W|
Coordinates of Alexandria, LA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)