Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.849136, 25.879326.
Alexandroupolis is a city in the west of Greece, close to the border with Turkey. The current population of the city is about 75,000 people. Alexandroupolis is a historic city which has been an arena for a great number of wars, starting from the Russo-Turkish War and ending up with World War II. It has plenty of attractions and places of interest.
Map of Alexandroupolis, Greece
Alexandroupolis, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alexandroupolis, Greece is 40.849136, and the longitude is 25.879326. Alexandroupolis, Greece is located at Greece country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 50' 56.8896'' N and 25° 52' 45.5736'' E.
Alexandroupolis, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 50' 56.8896'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 52' 45.5736'' E|
Coordinates of Alexandroupolis, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Greece
Also check out these related Cities.
- Volos, Magnesia, Greece (39.366669, 22.933332)
- Kalamata, Messenia, Greece (37.036598, 22.114401)
- Komotini, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece (41.122440, 25.406557)
- Kallithea, Attica, Greece (37.955894, 23.702099)
- Corinth, Corinthia, Greece (37.940880, 22.944860)
- Athens, Greece (37.983810, 23.727539)
- Glyfada, Attica, Greece (37.865044, 23.755045)
- Evosmos, Greece (40.666138, 22.903774)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (40.736851, 22.920227)
- Lamia, Greece (38.895973, 22.434900)