Volos, Magnesia, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.366669, 22.933332.
A known port and a resort city of Volos is stuated in the coastal part of Greece and is a part of the division of Magnesia, in the region of Thessaly of the central Greece. Traditionally an important agricultural hub, the city was established in the late epochs of Ancient Greece as a result of a merge of three smaller villages. Shortly after it became a part of the Byzantine, and then - the Ottoman Empire. In the middle of the 19th century the city started growing as it turned into an important transport and commercial spot. Today it is a center of manufacturing, services, tourism, and social lifestyle, with plenty of interesting architectural monuments, buildings, shopping facilities and cafes where it is possible to try wonderful local wines, cheeses, and fruit.
Map of Volos, Magnesia, Greece
Volos, Magnesia, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Volos, Magnesia, Greece is 39.366669, and the longitude is 22.933332. Volos, Magnesia, Greece is located at Greece country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 22' 0.0084'' N and 22° 55' 59.9952'' E.
Volos, Magnesia, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 22' 0.0084'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 55' 59.9952'' E|
Coordinates of Volos, Magnesia, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Greece
Also check out these related Cities.
- Volos, Magnesia, Greece (39.366669, 22.933332)
- Kalamata, Messenia, Greece (37.036598, 22.114401)
- Komotini, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece (41.122440, 25.406557)
- Kallithea, Attica, Greece (37.955894, 23.702099)
- Corinth, Corinthia, Greece (37.940880, 22.944860)
- Athens, Greece (37.983810, 23.727539)
- Glyfada, Attica, Greece (37.865044, 23.755045)
- Evosmos, Greece (40.666138, 22.903774)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (40.736851, 22.920227)
- Lamia, Greece (38.895973, 22.434900)