Kallithea, Attica, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.955894, 23.702099.
Kallithea is a small city in the region of Attica, Greece, situated between Pireas and Athens. The city, with its population close to 100,000 people and the population of the urban area close to 200,000 people, is a part of a large urban zone of the capital city. It is a historic center of traditional Greek folk music, with a great number of musical styles originating from there. In modern times, Kallithea is also a center of sports, with very good basketball and volleyball teams.
Map of Kallithea, Attica, Greece
Kallithea, Attica, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kallithea, Attica, Greece is 37.955894, and the longitude is 23.702099. Kallithea, Attica, Greece is located at Greece country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 57' 21.2184'' N and 23° 42' 7.5564'' E.
Kallithea, Attica, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 57' 21.2184'' N|
|DMS Long||23° 42' 7.5564'' E|
Coordinates of Kallithea, Attica, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Greece
Also check out these related Cities.
- Volos, Magnesia, Greece (39.366669, 22.933332)
- Kalamata, Messenia, Greece (37.036598, 22.114401)
- Komotini, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece (41.122440, 25.406557)
- Kallithea, Attica, Greece (37.955894, 23.702099)
- Corinth, Corinthia, Greece (37.940880, 22.944860)
- Athens, Greece (37.983810, 23.727539)
- Glyfada, Attica, Greece (37.865044, 23.755045)
- Evosmos, Greece (40.666138, 22.903774)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (40.736851, 22.920227)
- Lamia, Greece (38.895973, 22.434900)