Corinth, Corinthia, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.940880, 22.944860.
Corinth is a small city and a part of Corinthia region in southern Greece, located at the Corinthian Gulf, near a small beautiful bay. The city's population does not exceed 55,000 people, and it is a small commercial and tourist place, as well as a transportation and industrial hub. The city is known for its large oil refinery facilities. The Corinth Canal is a famous natural attraction of the area.
Map of Corinth, Corinthia, Greece
Corinth, Corinthia, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Corinth, Corinthia, Greece is 37.940880, and the longitude is 22.944860. Corinth, Corinthia, Greece is located at Greece country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 56' 27.1680'' N and 22° 56' 41.4960'' E.
Corinth, Corinthia, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 56' 27.1680'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 56' 41.4960'' E|
Coordinates of Corinth, Corinthia, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Greece
Also check out these related Cities.
- Volos, Magnesia, Greece (39.366669, 22.933332)
- Kalamata, Messenia, Greece (37.036598, 22.114401)
- Komotini, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece (41.122440, 25.406557)
- Kallithea, Attica, Greece (37.955894, 23.702099)
- Corinth, Corinthia, Greece (37.940880, 22.944860)
- Athens, Greece (37.983810, 23.727539)
- Glyfada, Attica, Greece (37.865044, 23.755045)
- Evosmos, Greece (40.666138, 22.903774)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (40.736851, 22.920227)
- Lamia, Greece (38.895973, 22.434900)