Glyfada, Attica, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.865044, 23.755045.
Glyfada is a part of metropolitan area of Athens, the capital city of Greece, located in the province of Attica. It is one of the largest and the most populous parts of Athens neighborhood, with the number of residents close to 90,000 people. Glyfada is a center of sports, especially water sports. It can be a nice place to visit for those who came to Greece on vacation, but comparing to Athens, Glyfada is quite poor for interesting places to visit and attractions to observe.
Map of Glyfada, Attica, Greece
Glyfada, Attica, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Glyfada, Attica, Greece is 37.865044, and the longitude is 23.755045. Glyfada, Attica, Greece is located at Greece country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 51' 54.1584'' N and 23° 45' 18.1620'' E.
Glyfada, Attica, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 51' 54.1584'' N|
|DMS Long||23° 45' 18.1620'' E|
Coordinates of Glyfada, Attica, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Greece
Also check out these related Cities.
- Volos, Magnesia, Greece (39.366669, 22.933332)
- Kalamata, Messenia, Greece (37.036598, 22.114401)
- Komotini, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece (41.122440, 25.406557)
- Kallithea, Attica, Greece (37.955894, 23.702099)
- Corinth, Corinthia, Greece (37.940880, 22.944860)
- Athens, Greece (37.983810, 23.727539)
- Glyfada, Attica, Greece (37.865044, 23.755045)
- Evosmos, Greece (40.666138, 22.903774)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (40.736851, 22.920227)
- Lamia, Greece (38.895973, 22.434900)