Kalamata, Messenia, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.036598, 22.114401.
The capital of Messenia region, Kalamata is a very nice place to visit and is a popular resort. The name of the city takes origins from a Greek word meaning "reeds" which can mean that the city was established near a small river. Kalamata is one of the coastal communities of the Peloponnese peninsula and it is an urban area of about 179 square miles. The city is divided in 4 districts and has the population of slightly below seventy thousand people. It is a known port and a transportation hub, as well as a business center and a commercial spot. It is very interesting to visit the city and get to know its culture, traditions, and lifestyle. Many people come to Kalamata during the vacation season in order to enjoy a nice seaside vacation there.
Map of Kalamata, Messenia, Greece
Kalamata, Messenia, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalamata, Messenia, Greece is 37.036598, and the longitude is 22.114401. Kalamata, Messenia, Greece is located at Greece country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 2' 11.7528'' N and 22° 6' 51.8436'' E.
Kalamata, Messenia, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 2' 11.7528'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 6' 51.8436'' E|
Coordinates of Kalamata, Messenia, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Greece
Also check out these related Cities.
- Volos, Magnesia, Greece (39.366669, 22.933332)
- Kalamata, Messenia, Greece (37.036598, 22.114401)
- Komotini, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece (41.122440, 25.406557)
- Kallithea, Attica, Greece (37.955894, 23.702099)
- Corinth, Corinthia, Greece (37.940880, 22.944860)
- Athens, Greece (37.983810, 23.727539)
- Glyfada, Attica, Greece (37.865044, 23.755045)
- Evosmos, Greece (40.666138, 22.903774)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (40.736851, 22.920227)
- Lamia, Greece (38.895973, 22.434900)